Well, it’s official! I love my CNC machine!
I’ve got all sorts of ideas as to how I will use it in my pursuit of making clocks and other stuff. While the instructions that came with the machine leave much to be desired, I’ve found several resources online (such as www.planet-cnc.com) to help get me up and running.
While I’m a strong proponent of learning-by-doing, some of the tutorials have been very helpful in just getting started. As I continue to play with the machine and the software, I will attempt to document my experiments – successful and otherwise – both for my own record-keeping and in the hope that someone will find them useful.
- New CNC machine (or you can drool, but can’t touch)
- CNC – Update 1: Cutting heart shapes
- CNC – Update 2: Cutting text in plastic
- CNC – Update 3: Cutting images in plastic
- CNC – Update 4: Limit switches, homing and jog control
- CNC – Update 5: Jog Box
- CNC – Update 6: Making circuit boards