CUSTOM WOODWORKING WITH FLAIR!
Comprehensive Picture Gallery
Latest Magazine Articles
- Cedar Loveseat and Moose Head paddle Rack, Canadian Home Workshop, Summer 2005
- Bar-height Table and Chairs featured in Canadian Home Workshop, April 2005
- Cedar Octagonal Gazebo - THE GAZEBO - featured as lead article in Canadian Home Workshop, Summer 2004
- Cedar Deck Storage Box featured as lead article in Canadian Home Workshop, Summer 2004
- Mission-style Deacon's Bench featured on cover and lead furniture article in Canadian Woodworking magazine, April/May 2004
- Cedar planter box featured in Canadian Home Workshop magazine, April 2004
- Maple and walnut nesting tables featured as the lead furniture article of Canadian Home Workshop magazine, March 2004.
- Cherry piano bench featured as the lead furniture article of November 2003 Canadian Home Workshop magazine.
- Mahogany spoke table featured on the cover and lead furniture article of November 2003 Canadian Woodworking magazine.
- A FIRST: Siân and Samuel have had their Mancala game project published in June 2003 issue of Canadian Home Workshop.
- WOODSGOOD cherry tea trolley featured as a woodworking project in Canadian Home Workshop, May 2003 issue.... (see article).
- Addition of Technical Writing page that shows some of the articles I have written in various high-tech magazines.
Latest Woodworking Pieces
- Cedar-lined White Oak Blanket Box
- Series of exotic and domestic wood Cremation Urns.
- Mark Mitchell sent these images of his Deacon's Bench, constructed from the WoodsGood plans published in Canadian Woodworking.
- Torah ARK ("Aron Hakodesh") in cherry and maple designed for transport and storage.
- Elegant outdoor bar height table and chairs in white oak.
- Home theatre entertainment unit in red birch and walnut.
- Octagonal table top in red and white oak.
- Chart of wood density (lbs/cu.ft. & Kg/cu.m) by species
- Cedar paddle rack
- Home theatre entertainment unit in maple and cocobolo.
- Paduak, birdseye maple and Spanish cedar humidor.
- You have to see this latest design... walnut and maple nesting tables.
- Some work-in-progress pictures of picture frames for Monique Beauchesne's artwork.
- New pictures of the recently completed cherry and alder picture frames
- Completion of the commissioned red oak Deacon's Bench. See also the testimonial.
- The cedar gazebo is (finally) finished... See here for final pictures.
- 20 Aug. '03: Three additional exterior cedar furniture pieces - love seat, deck box and planter.
- Pictures of the ORIENTAL style corner curio cabinet finished in a deep red mahogany stain.
- All-cedar octagonal gazebo (currently under construction). See the pictures of its progress.
- Check out some new testimonials for some of WoodsGood latest work...
- Greg Manley's art - in WOODSGOOD picture frames - is featured in the "DEGREES OF ABSTRACTION" exhibit, Agora Gallery, New York.
- Latest design for a bow leg coffee table as the second piece in the "Organic" table series.
- Three new curio cabinet designs to display your special works of art, collections and keep-sakes.
- Check out the latest pictures of the maple hope chest in situ.
- Art-nouveau inspired mahogany curved drawing room table
- The start of something beautiful - a collaboration with artists Greg Manley and Ann Rochefort to present their abstract artwork in pine, oak and mahogany shadow-box frames.
- Latest board game: the ancient and addictive Nine Mens Morris
- New shots of the cherry and maple tea carts
- Take a look at the cherry piano bench inspired by musical notation
- Also check out the double seat version of the piano bench with additional musical score inlay
- WOODSGOOD is now taking on web design and management
- Wood technology: read how trees grow; get converted to lumber and move with heat and moisture.